As we are all aware, running late it’s quintessence to whom I am. Not by choice; trust me! Even when I am not late, unconsciously, I do all it takes to be late. On this late perspective, I am here, a week and so into the New Year presenting you with the dress that marked a new and fresh beginning for me. As I like my dress and city destination to go according to the year I would like to have; there was no better match than this Esteban Cortazar outstanding dress and Punta del Este posh private parties. Oh, and the dress it is leather, and sexy, and white, and futuristic, and SOOOO ME!!!
Without looking back but working on a retrospective of 2012 outfits and behavior. I putted a list of resolutions for myself for 2013; I am going to share here to see if it can become even realer. Rule, I can only have the same number of resolutions as the number of the year. So, 13!
1. reduce the liquor intake by half, the clothes will eventually look better on
2. back to black and/or white, color it is not and will never be my thing
3. to every black shoe I buy, buy 2 other of different color
4. invest in other designers rather than Céline, Givenchy, Balenciaga, and Chalayan all the time
5. complex at construction but simple to the eyes outfits
6. the more leather the better
7. keep the same hair style for more than two months
8. stay within my budget
9. come up with a realistic budget, so I don’t need to worry of going over the budget
10. keep the drama to the ensemble
11. actually go to the gym and not just drive by it in work out gear
12. diet more days than just Mondays
And the last and most important one…
13. keep my opinions to myself. (Yeah right?! … at least TRY to keep most opinions to myself)